Saturday, February 4, 2012

Final Show from Mevio Feed... we'll just call it Show 43, OK?




Good morning/afternoon/evening from the Beeeee you tea full Rocky Mountain state of Idaho

This is the last show on this feed. Please pop by the website
(boiseandbeyondpodcast.blogspot.com) or my new host Libsyn (boiseandbeyond.libsyn.com) and see how to get the new shows on iTunes. Since I have to resubmit the podcast for their approval, you'll have to manually subscribe, and although it takes a couple of steps on your part, I'll try to make it worth your while.

Show number 41 is already up and ready for you! Show 42 shownotes are posted, and the show will be up tonight.

You can still write to the show at anytime... boiseandbeyond@gmail.com or leave a voice mail on the comment line at 1-401-6BOISE6... UK and NZ numbers available, but you'll have to ask for them, lol.

The first 5 people who either write or call will get a small gift of appreciation mailed to them. It will be something of my choice from my goodie bag of all the stuff I have from around the world.

In short, I'd like to thank everyone who found this show on here, and hope you'll download the new feed. I promise I'll be making more shows than last year!!

Also, my personal blog is available to you... Tiggrztravels.blogspot.com as well as the new Goggle + account for the show. Not sure what I'll do with that one.

Twice in the last month, it has been linked to in the British Pen Pals Daily Blog

This week, I am going back to England. Afterwards I will be doing product reviews on a mobile wifi rental, a Quad phone service, the Savoy Hotel in Blackpool, and I'll be giving a report on the Legends dinner at Fratton Park for the induction of former players into Portsmouth FC Hall of Fame.

I will also be posting audio blogs via audioboo. Follow those on audioboo.fm/tiggr for the latest updates from England.

In Oct, I will be going to a Super Secret Location in October. And am having a contest to see who can guess where that will be... clues will be given by audioboo, and the prize package will include a variety of gifts from around the world (we aren't talking a lot of money here, just more stuff!)

My musical guests for my last show on the Mevio feed are the Clumsy Lovers, a Celtic Bluegrass band from British Columbia who concider Boise their second home. They often play gigs in Idaho, in Moscow, Ketchum and Boise.

Back in 2002, my oldest son travelled with them on tour as their sound engineer, and picked up a little guitar knowledge from Trevor from the band.If you EVER get a chance to see them at a concert venue or a festival, GO!Do not hesitate to take the children. There shows are for all ages and you won't be in your seats long. The Clumsy Lovers music forces you out of your seat to bounce, sway and dance through the entire show!!

Permission given by The Clumsy Lovers to use their songs via MySpace Direct Message. Thanks, guys!!!

Songs:

Everything's Okay After The Flood
Checking Out After The Flood
Miss You Much After The Flood





Contact info:

@clumsylovers
clumsylovers.com
http://www.reverbnation.com/theclumsylovers




Enjoy!

No comments: